Welcome!
This blog is dedicated to happy stories, happy thoughts, ideas, moments, pictures, and more! Everyone needs a little bit of sunshine every day... I hope you can find some here!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Love

"Life is eternal. The God of heaven has also made possible eternal love and eternal family relationships."
- Gordon B. Hinckley, “The Marriage That Endures,” Ensign, May 1974, 22

I am so happy to KNOW that I am going to spend my eternities with my parents, my siblings, my husband, my children, and THEIR children. As long as I do as Heavenly Father asks me to, I will receive that MIRACULOUS blessing. What greater joy could their be in this world, than to know that life on this earth is not the end? We have forever to spend with our family. Those that we love most. We are so incredibly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment