Welcome!
This blog is dedicated to happy stories, happy thoughts, ideas, moments, pictures, and more! Everyone needs a little bit of sunshine every day... I hope you can find some here!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Think I Can, I Think I Can!

Tillie the Little Engine: I think I can, I think I can, i think I can, I think I can...

Rollo the Clown: When your feet are dragging on the ground stand up and face whatever you're afraid of!

Rollo the Clown: When pandemonium is all around...

Missy: That's when you find out what it is you're made of.

Rollo the Clown:
If you will just believe it's true then there is nothing you can't do. There's not a mountain that you can't climb. There's not a river you can't make it over. There's no tomorrow that you can't find if you try! I know you're gonna make it! Nothing can stop you now!

Tillie the Little Engine: I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment