Welcome!
This blog is dedicated to happy stories, happy thoughts, ideas, moments, pictures, and more! Everyone needs a little bit of sunshine every day... I hope you can find some here!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Kids.

So, kids say the DARNDEST things...and I just HAD to steal this one from my sister.....Her kids are SO fun!
'Tonight while I was making dinner, Nick approached me and announced that he had a secret. I leaned in with interest and said, "Okay... What is it?" He tilted his head up and said in his "duh mom" voice: "I can't TELL you... It's a secret!...... But maybe if I just say it soft so no one hears me..."
I say "OK." And then he says so sweetly to me "Ok. My secret is-- why do you cook food SO GOOD?!"
I laugh and smile down at him and say "'Cause I'm AWESOME!"
Nick looks up at me, tilts his head, kind of squints his eyes and says "Um.... I think cause of Grandma."'
It's true...our mom is the BEST cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment